Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

La Grève Aventure And Teaser

Hey!
My blogging name is henceforth (and sincefrometh) Sir Inconsistent.
But what did you expect? I'm, like, in High School again! (Not that I've done any homework since I've gotten here...But that's not my fault. It's the fact that it's been strike after strike. No opportunity to get homework!)

Anyway, I thought I'd embed the video from a while ago, because that's prettier.



If you've already seen it, then here is a teaser for my next video, set and ready to be set and ready maybe tomorrow if I get my stuff together. (But tomorrow is a national strike, so I'll likely spend the day shooting more videos, not editing the ones I've already taken...)


I've got lots more content in the works, just sit tight, be patient, and don't worry. I'll find other people to hang out with eventually.

In other news, apparently I've been here for over a month. Now, I'm used to adapting quickly (I was never homesick at summer camps, etc.) and I'm also used to forgetting quickly (wait, we already went to this provencal village?), but it's still so strange to me that I've been here for that long. I instantly felt at home--not to say there aren't daily oddities and confusion--and that has made it almost difficult to step out of an already daily rutine. So my goal of the next month, is to create my own opportunities to do cool stuff. Because cool stuff is what cool people do in cool places. Well, it's actually 85 degrees here. More on that later.

Whole lotta love from the south,

Will



1 comment: